OPEN WATER DIVER
This course consists of two parts, a theoretical part and another practical part.
You can do it in 3 days, although we will adapt to your availability.
- The theoretical part consists of a very simple and easy to study content, of necessary knowledge to be able to perform the practice with total security. The theory can be done both online and in person.
- The practical part consists of 5 dives.
- The 1st practice will be held in confined waters, and will be the first practices of the course, which are necessary before going out to the open sea (can be done in the pool or on the beach) The rest of the dives are done in the open sea.
- The 2nd and 3rd at a depth of between 6 and 12 meters.
- The 4th and 5th at a depth of between 12 and 18 meters.
Once you finish the practice and the theory, you will obtain your certification that will allow you to dive anywhere in the world you want.
And we will take pictures of your course so you can take it with you as a souvenir.
The requirements for this course are:
- Being 12 years old.
- A photo that you can send us through wassap, it will be the photo of your certification.
- A medical certificate that communicates your fitness to practice diving, you can go to any of our arranged centers that you will find on our website.